Amanzi Guest House – Bed and Breakfast in Craighall Park – Affordable Luxury Accommodation – Minutes from Rosebank, Melrose Arch & Hyde Park in Johannesburg
Our Cottages and Apartments are perfect for Short or Long Stays with Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering options.
Affordable Luxury Accommodation
Amanzi Guest House is owner managed by Pam and Rob, who are warm and friendly hosts. Amanzi is a great city escape, a safe haven in Joburg, where guests feel relaxed and welcome. All accommodation offers bed and breakfast for short term and long stays, with self catering options. Amanzi Guest House provides bed and breakfast accommodation and is well located in Craighall Park, Johannesburg
Ideal for Business and Leisure travelers looking for Bed and Breakfast (B&B) or Self Catering within the Rosebank Region, Melrose Arch, Hyde Park and Johannesburg.
Perfect for Families relocating to and from Johannesburg
Fast (100Mbps), free unlimited Wifi, ample easy parking, spacious tastefully decorated accommodation, from a team where nothing is too much trouble, all make for an exceptional guest experience.
Enjoy our Beautiful Gardens
Relax and unwind on the deck overlooking a large salt water pool, set in a lush garden with soothing water features, or in the privacy of your own cottage garden or balcony.
Amanzi Guest House Neighbourhood
Measures we are taking during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Units are sufficiently far apart to ensure that each guest does not have to come into contact with other guests.
- All staff follow rigorous COVID-19 hygiene protocols
- Alcohol-based sanitisers in each unit
- Frequent cleaning of regularly touched surfaces and concerted efforts to maintain high hygiene and safety standards
- Deep cleaning of all rooms after each guest leaves.
As from early April 2020 – Load Shedding won’t affect Amanzi Guest House
We will keep the lights and power on
Hyde Park Mall, Sandton, Rosebank and Melrose Arch are minutes away, and the neighbouring suburb of vibey Parkhurst has a street filled with pavement restaurants.
What’s happening locally
Delta Park Run is a 5km run or walk held every Saturday at 08:00am and run in Delta Park, Victory Park, Johannesburg. See Course page for more details. We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Delta Park Run is free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don’t forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won’t get a time.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Doppio Zero (Greenside) Corner Barry Hertzog Drive and Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Johannesburg – please come and join us.
What’s on in Johannesburg
Amanzi at a glance:
- Four contemporary, spacious APARTMENTS each with private entrances, and
- Three private garden COTTAGES, comfortable and convenient for long stays
- Pet friendly in two cottages
- Tranquil, lush garden, water features, salt water pool and sun deck creates relaxed tranquil ambience
- Fast (100Mbps) free unlimited wifi in each Apartment and Cottage.
- Plenty of parking
- Great home cooked breakfasts, using fresh and organic products, and the best coffee!
- Lots of extras in the rooms– international plugs and sufficient plug points, ground coffee, filtered water, safe, iron + board, tea, milk, home-made biscuits ..
- Close to Rosebank, Sandton, Hyde Park, Parktown North, vibey Parkhurst and Melrose Arch
- Great restaurants you can walk to
- Convenient local shops, doctors, Pharmacies and Hyde Park Mall for banks, movies and books
- Delta Park to run, cycle, walk in (with dogs, children or a friend)
- A local Gym down the road (we have vouchers for this, no need to join)
Good to know:
- Friendly atmosphere
- Quiet, peaceful ambience
- Professional service
- Good management
- Friendly, loyal staff who enjoy what they do
We will give inside info on where to eat, and what to do in Jozi