Amanzi Guest House – Bed and Breakfast in Craighall Park – Minutes from Rosebank, Melrose Arch & Hyde Park in Johannesburg
Our Cottages and Apartments are perfect for Short or Long Stays with Self Catering options.
Relaxing Luxury 4 Star Comfort at the best rate.
Amanzi Guest House is owner managed by Pam and Rob, who are warm and friendly hosts. Amanzi is a great city escape, a safe haven in Joburg, where guests feel relaxed and welcome. All accommodation offers bed and breakfast for short term and long stays, with self catering options. Amanzi Guest House provides bed and breakfast accommodation and is well located in Craighall Park, Johannesburg
Ideal for business and leisure travelers looking for Bed and Breakfast (B&B) in Rosebank, Melrose Arch, Hyde Park and Johannesburg
Fast (100Mbps), free unlimited Wifi, ample easy parking, spacious tastefully decorated accommodation, from a team where nothing is too much trouble, all make for an exceptional guest experience. Relax and unwind on the deck overlooking a large salt water pool, set in a lush garden with soothing water features, or in the privacy of your own cottage garden or balcony.
Amanzi Guest House Neighbourhood
Hyde Park Mall, Sandton, Rosebank and Melrose Arch are minutes away, and the neighbouring suburb of vibey Parkhurst has a street filled with pavement restaurants.
Amanzi’s choice of things to do in and around Johannesburg
Amanzi at a glance:
- Four contemporary, spacious APARTMENTS each with private entrances, and
- Three private garden COTTAGES, comfortable and convenient for long stays
- Pet friendly in two cottages
- Tranquil, lush garden, water features, salt water pool and sun deck creates relaxed tranquil ambience
- Fast (100Mbps) free unlimited wifi in each Apartment and Cottage.
- Plenty of parking
- Great home cooked breakfasts, using fresh and organic products, and the best coffee!
- Lots of extras in the rooms– international plugs and sufficient plug points, ground coffee, filtered water, safe, iron + board, tea, milk, home-made biscuits ..
- Close to Rosebank, Sandton, Hyde Park, Parktown North, vibey Parkhurst and Melrose Arch
- Great restaurants you can walk to
- Convenient local shops, doctors, Pharmacies and Hyde Park Mall for banks, movies and books
- Delta Park to run, cycle, walk in (with dogs, children or a friend)
- A local Gym down the road (we have vouchers for this, no need to join)
Good to know:
- Friendly atmosphere
- Quiet, peaceful ambience
- Professional service
- Good management
- Friendly, loyal staff who enjoy what they do
We will give inside info on where to eat, and what to do in Jozi